I'm a business in need of staff
For low skilled and unskilled positions, $300 per successful candidate. That's it. That's cheaper than advertising on Seek! No high hourly rates or hidden charges. Think of us as an 'introduction service' not an agency - which means we don't offer guarantees of minimum tenure for the candidates we send your way. You control the relationship with your new staff member and if you look after them they'll stick around! The fee we charge scales up with the skill level of the position we're helping you fill.
Here's a list of our favourite reasons:
1. We charge very low one-off 'finder's fees' for our staff members, not an elevated hourly rate (unless you prefer that approach).
2. All of our candidates are either Kiwis, or those from overseas with open work visas. So no headaches for you.
3. We have national reach so we're not just looking locally (we're looking in Oz now that borders are open too). That gives us a massive talent pool to fish in.
4. We can include flights, transfers, and reliable, affordable accommodation for our candidates to go along with their new job. That gives them peace of mind, and means you get a better organised, more relaxed staff member.
5. Our candidates pay off the cost of their package a little bit at a time, once they're working.
6. We're partnered with some big hitters who trust us and see value in what we're doing.
We understand that engaging with a third party to solve your staffing problem can be daunting. We also know that recruitment is often perceived as expensive. We're not here to capitalise we're here to help. So we've come up with seriously affordable one-off rates for each staff member we send your way. That rate varies based on the skill level of the position.
Kiwi OE is spending $$$ to market to candidates in Australia (and beyond soon, we hope!). So no marketing costs for you, and no need to pay big money to advertise vacant roles. Just tell us who you need, you only pay when you're guaranteed an employee:
1. We discuss the vacant roles you need to fill and let you know if we can help.
2. We send you a 'rate card' which details the cost per staff member we send to you.
3. You sign an agreement with us which says you won't pinch our candidates and cut us out.
4. We start looking for candidates and conduct initial screening interviews.
5. We share the best candidates with you so you can interview them, ideally once they're here in town.
6. You offer your new employee the job and they sign a contract.
7. We'll invoice you for our 'finder's fee'.
If you'd prefer to go with a more traditional recruitment model, where we employ the candidate and 'loan' them to you each day at their agreed upon hourly rate, plus our fee, we can do that too. This approach tends to work best for the construction industry. That way staff are free to move between sites without switching employers. This would also work for hotel chains, or hospitality groups with multiple venues - that allows you to share staff between properties without secondary tax issues, for example.
If you want guarantees of minimum tenure then our partner company Remarkable Labour can offer that, but their rates are likely to be different.
I'm an accommodation provider with empty beds
Here's a list of our favourite reasons:
1. Our candidates are arriving into town with work already secured, so they can afford to pay their bill.
2. Our customer signs terms and conditions which require them to respect any accommodation we place them in.
3. Our candidates are arriving on OEs, or to settle long term. That means minimum 2 week bookings, and often much longer!
If you're keen to partner with us to become one of our preferred accommodation providers, then we'd love to have you! We operate on a commission basis, so if that's something you're willing to entertain then great! Check out the step-by-step process below:
1. Contact us via email@example.com to express your interest in partnering.
2. We'll meet for an informal chat to find out a bit more about how each business works.
3. We agree on a private (non-advertised) weekly rate you'll offer to Kiwi OE candidates.
4. We co-sign some terms and conditions to confirm these rates for an agreed period of time.
5. At the point when a candidate has a job confirmed and is ready to organise travel, Kiwi OE will communicate with you to lock in their booking and confirm rates.
6. You invoice Kiwi OE for the customer's stay. The customer pays Kiwi OE, and we pay you.
7. For subsequent weeks the candidate stays beyond their original booking, you deal with the customer directly for payment.